As women, we have such an opportunity to really know one another, cheer one another on and see each other as we are, but also for our greatness. It can be easy to still miss one another in the process and sometimes there is this beautiful thing that happens when we intentionally pursue each other's hearts.
Great conversations and amazing relationships start with good questions.
PS: Any of the following would be a great thing to have with these questions: wine, candy, sitting in a hot tub, laying on the beach, eating a donut, sitting in the rain. I mean, depending on what you like.
1. What makes you feel most alive?
2. When do you feel your most vulnerable?
3. Are you more afraid of death or not really living?
4. What do you think makes me smile?
5. If you could do anything for the rest of your life, what would that be?
6. Do you think you're brave?
7. Do you feel deserving of care?
8. Is it easy for you to show yourself love or speak kindly to yourself?
9. What annoys you the most about people?
10. What are you doing when you lose track of time?
11. What makes you feel super loved?
12. What do you want people to feel when they're around you?
13. What do you keep apologizing for in your life?
14. How do you want the world to see you?
15. Who do you want to impact? Do you feel like you can?
16. What is a dream you've never said out loud?
17. What do you lie the most about?
18. What do you use to cope when you're feeling uncomfortable?
19. What makes you feel unstoppable?
20. How do you see me?
21. Do you feel invisible or seen and known in the world?
22. What emotion do you experience the most?
23. What scares you the most?
24. What is more important to you -- status, power, or money?
25. Is there anything you see inside of yourself you're not sure of?
We could go on for days, but let's start right here, right now. Tell us how it goes and tweet us!