1. There is no one on the planet who can do what you do.
2. Take two people and give them the same task and they could never create the same thing, so do what you love and don't worry about comparison.
3. You are safe to create with vulnerability.
4. No one can do the work you're called to, except for you.
5. Sometimes, the best thing you can do is just feel your feelings.
6. The critics deserve no access to your heart, but listen to the people who are in the arena with you.
7. Embrace failure with your everything because sometimes it creates the most beautiful of masterpieces.
8. Whatever you see in your heart, you can do. It is in you on purpose.
9. Rejection loses its sting the more you face it, so put yourself out there.
10. The best thing you can do is lose yourself in your art or your work.
11. When you feel uninspired, you probably need to rest.
12. It is not always about these huge moments of breakthrough or being discovered, but the every-day moments where we choose to be who we are.
13. You are so loved, right where you are.
14. There are more people for you, than there ever are against you.
15. No matter how out-of-the-box you feel, you are so, so necessary.
16. Be honest about the things that are hurting you.
17. It does not matter how many followers you have on social media, you are making a big difference.
18. No matter what your past is telling you right now, you will create beautiful things that change the world.
19. Comparison is a beast, so don't feed it, just love people.
20. Dig into your heart because it is a powerful and precious resource.
21. Throw yourself into what you feel called to. This is what matters.