Calling all the journal-lovers to the blog today.
Journalling is a practice. That has been my experience. I am not always perfect at it, but when I take the time to do it, I always feel better. I become liberated from whatever has been weighing on my heart. And that's why I love it.
Because I see journaling as a freedom tool; a tool to wrangle out of the hard stuff, so you can become more empowered to live with purpose and joy in your every-day life.
And I think sometimes we love the idea of journalling, but when we sit down to do it, we feel intimidated by the emptiness. It is like this blank canvas right in front of us and we need some prompts to get you started. That's exactly why I am about to give you twenty one of them.
So pull out your journal, grab your favorite pens and start writing. Just let it all out. Whatever comes up in you, whatever you need to just let burst out of your own heart -- write every single syllable. And as you do, watch freedom happen and purpose begin.
1. What gave me great joy today?
2. Did I feel loveable today? Why or why not?
3. What expectations haven't been met recently? What did I do with that?
4. When I think about my future, how do I feel?
5. What do I want to do with my life more than anything else?
6. What is something I want to do, not for the achievement of it, but for the simple joy of it?
7. What do I feel called to do?
8. Who do I believe that I am?
9. Is there anything that I need to let go of? What is it?
10. What lie has the biggest hold on me? What truth can I replace that with?
11. Who inspires me the most? What about them do I find inspirational?
12. What gives me confidence? What steals my confidence?
13. How do I want to set up my day? What do I want to spend most of my time doing?
14. How do I want people to feel after they spend time with me?
15. Is there anything holding me back right now? What does it look like?
16. What makes you squeal with delight?
17. If my life could exude one word, what would it be?
18. Do you feel like a powerful woman? Why or why not?
19. What does your dream community look like?
20. What is a dream I hold inside but think could never be possible?
21. How do you see yourself? How do you want to see yourself?